- Starting from Martel, passenger hall with bar, souvenir, toilets, museum entrance.
- 1 hour round trip with commentary.
- Ramped-access to the train for disabled people.
- Reservations possible for groups of over 25 people.
- Tickets sold before departure.
- Animals are allowed on the trains if on a leash.
- Payment accepted by:
Debit/ Credit Card / Cheque / Cash
- Snack open in July and August.
- From July 14th to August 31st, present yourself 45 minutes before departure.
Timetable of trains
|OPENING WEDNESDAY, 2020 JULY, 1st
In order to welcome you safely, we have implemented SANITARY MEASURES:
- Wearing a mandatory mask from 11 years old. Come with your mask.
- Respect the distance limits in the station and on the platforms.
- Respect the direction of traffic.
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel.
- Common areas will be cleaned more frequently.
- Favor contactless CB payments.
- Avoid contact with the ramps.
- At the store, do not touch the objects.
We wish you a very good trip!
Ticket priceClick "Next" to see the prices of diesel trains and of Museum entrance.
(age 4 - 11 )
(under 4 years)
(min 25 people)
|STEAM Train||11,00 €||7,00 €||Free||8,50 € / adult|
6,00 € / chlid
|650 € minimum
|DIESEL Train||8,50 €||5,50 €||Free||6,50 € / adult|
4,50 € / child
|450 € minimum
|Museum||1 € free tour||Free||Free||1 € free tour||Contact us|
Free fares for children under 4 years are not taken into account in the calculation of child group prices.
For school prices and group prices: contact us.