- Starting from Martel, passenger hall with bar, souvenir, toilets, museum entrance.
- 1 hour round trip with commentary.
- Ramped-access to the train for disabled people.
- Reservations possible for groups of over 25 people.
- Tickets sold before departure.
- Animals are allowed on the trains if on a leash.
- Payment accepted by:
Debit/ Credit Card / Cheque / Cash
- Snack open in July and August.
- From July 14th to August 31st, present yourself 45 minutes before departure.
Timetable of trains
|Winter break. Reopening on April 1, 2019.
Ticket priceClick "Next" to see the prices of diesel trains and of Museum entrance.
(age 4 - 11 )
(under 4 years)
(min 25 people)
|STEAM Train||10,50 €||6,50 €||Free||8 € / adult|
5,50 € / chlid
|500 € minimum
|DIESEL Train||8 €||5 €||Free||6 € / adult|
4 € / child
|300 € minimum
|Museum||1 € free tour||Free||Free||1 € free tour||Contact us|
Free fares for children under 4 years are not taken into account in the calculation of child group prices.
For school prices and group prices: contact us.